Data Analyst - Business Intelligence
Data Analyst (Business Intelligence):-
The position will apply math acumen and computer programming expertise to manage the organizations data warehouse within the IT department and provide input for the development and implementation of Information Techologies and Communication and Technology (ICT) strategy for the company. The incumbent reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
Qualifications & Requirements:-
* A tertiary qualification (IT/ Informatics/ Computer Science) with a mathematics and/ or statistical background
* A minimum of 3 years experience in an Information Architecture and/ or Data Management role
* Advanced skill of databases (specially SQL) spreadsheets, report writing programs and data modeling software
* Working experience in SQL, Crystal reports or alternative report writing tools
* Experience in programming, business intelligence, data warehousing, data analysis tools or data analysis reporting
Duties & Responsibilities:-
* Responsible for data design, database architecture, metdata and repository creation in a data warehouse environment
* Assists in the development, maintenance and support of an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data marts
* Troubleshoots and tunes existing data warehouse applications
* Assists iin creating new or enhanced components of the data warehouse
* Find and interpret anomalies in the database
* Provide data analysis support for all internal departments
* Develops and maintains reports, dashboards and data cubes as required by business units
* Co-ordinate the release of information and data in hard copy and electronic formats to both internal and external users
* Conduct integrity tests periodically
* Initiate projects to improve production data availability and optimisation
* Manage the collection of data from various sources such as the Application transactional data and Operational Data Stores
* Maintain the Information Management Plan
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please send resume to: Email address and mention the position applying for in the subject line.
Should you not receive a response in 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply online before 14/12/2014.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.