About the agency
Black economic empowerment brought in many opportunities for societies from previously disadvantaged communities and one recruitment professional grabbed this opportunity and birthed T & T Academy. T & T Academy is 100% black female owned and a level 1 contributor with a 135% Procurement Recognition.
T and T Academy is an established Headhunting Firm that is strong in placing Executive, Senior, Critical and Scarce Skills positions within the job market’s sphere. To place this positions we rely on our extensive database that has been built over the years and that is continuously updated quarterly. We also pride ourselves with our high caliber headhunters that are known in the market for their delivery of specialized and scarce positions.
Some of our Accolades:
• Top Young Woman Business Entrepreneur – Topco Women in Business and Government.
• Young Business Achiever - BBQ Awards
• Business Woman of the year – BBQ Awards
Lekwetse’ Trinity Ncala Managing Director of T&T Academy holds a BA degree, BA Honours in (Labour Relations) and a Labour Dispute Resolution Practice qualification. She started her career in 1996 after completion of her BA Degree and has extensive exposure to the Recruiting arena when she has worked as an Executive Recruiter, giving her a firm foundation in the focus of customer's need and their fulfillment.
Trinity is a Versatile, Visionary, Executive, who places uncompromising focus on client's needs and fulfillment. She has demonstrated cross functional expertise obtained through conducting
business with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds. She has highly regarded interpersonal skills, with a reputation for tactful presentations and public speaking. She is also passionate about developing communities form previous disadvantaged backgrounds and is involved with some charity work.
Quoted in the March 2006 Oprah Magazine which she featured she said "nothing brings me more joy to see the look of excitement on someone's face when I tell them they have a job - such moments keep me going." Hence the reason why she is making a difference to the South African Economy and providing a solution to the country's unemployment problem.
The purpose for this proposal is to partner and provide Headhunting services to CLIENT to fill their Critical, Executive, Senior and Scarce skills positions.
COMPLIANCE WITH RELEVANT ACTS
We are compliant with the following acts:
• Basic Conditions of Employment Act Labour Relations Act
• Skills Development Act
• Employment Equity Act
In line with our commitment to provide consistent superior service, we have highly skilled professional recruiters, with years of expertise that are knowledgeable. Our headhunters team of consultant are continuously trained to enable them to keep up with the ever changing recruitment and searching trends. Their commitment is to always strive to assess quality and match candidate’s experience and personality to the organization’s culture.
WHY USE US
• Capacity, expertise and track record
• On-going training provided to our Headhunters
• Legal defensibility and statutory compliance
• Ability and experience in handling Senior and Scarce skills
• We adhere to Best Business Practice Ethics
• We run workshops for our clients: to keep our clients abreast with latest environmental changes be labour relations, diversity change management, HIV/Aids, recruitment etc.
• We are a professional one-stop shop that recruits across the board because of our model that offers individual Head-hunters who specialise in different business sectors offering a thorough understanding on various positions.
• Competitive pricing.
The combination of a thorough and in-depth knowledge of our clients’ needs and culture, as well as our candidates’ skills and previous work experience, allows us to successfully select and place suitable candidates for each job specification.
We specialise in the following areas:
• Executive Level
• Finance Management
• Human Resources
• Strategic positions
• General Management
• Internal Auditors
• Project Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Risk Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Research & Development
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Corporate Affairs