Full Stack Developer
- R29,200 - R50,000 per month
- Permanent Intermediate position
Work From Home
- Posted 06 Jan 2022 by Ambit Recruitment
- Expires in 21 days
About the position
Our client is looking for a Fullstack Developer who has the following values and culture fit.
- Be driven to deliver the best.
- Be prepared to always go the extra mile.
- Have an unquestionable work ethic.
- Perform well under pressure and be deadline-driven.
- Be a team player.
- High attention to detail.
- A love for a great user experience.
- Willing to reach out for help and eager to help other colleagues who need assistance.
- A curious nature.
- Have a work hard, play hard attitude.
- Organised individual.
They are looking for the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years' solid experience
- HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap 4)
- SASS to CSS pre-processing.
- NPM, NuGet and automation tools like Grunt.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX/REST/JSON (Single Page Applications).
- Good understanding of using and setting up IIS.
- User input validation (checking form data before it is submitted) and sanitisation.
- Working knowledge of C# and Razor.
- Versioning and Git.
- Visual Studio/Code with MVC or Umbraco CMS integration experience would be beneficial.
- Setting up Umbraco environments.
- Develop new user-facing features and patterns.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use (design systems).
- Plan and develop project- and campaign-specific functionality and how it is managed server-side.
- API integrations into CMS.
- Consult on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and troubleshoot problems with the Account Managers.
- Optimise applications for responsiveness, speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Front-end into CMS integration.
- Work with tickets in JIRA, attend standups and be accountable for your tasks.
- Problem solving.
- Fullstack Developer
- React Riot
- Visual Studio
- APi integration
- Full stack
- Full Stack Development
- MVC Framework
Desired Work Experience:
Desired Qualification Level:
About the agency
Ambit Recruitment has been in the South African recruitment space since 2007. We have focused on IT and Digital placements nationally, but during the past few years have spread our wings to include Finance, Legal, Marketing, Sales, HR and more general roles.
In a country that is continually skills short in many sectors, Ambit uses a blend of technology and the fine craft of recruitment to assist our candidates to find the right jobs and our clients to add the right people to their teams. We know that people want to deal with people and be treated with respect and dignity.
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel any time.
EMAIL ME JOBS LIKE THIS
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job: Senior IT Auditor. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time.