this job is expired
- Permanent Intermediate position
Johannesburg Region, Gauteng
- Posted 20 Oct 2021 by wePlace
- Expires in 27 days
Job 2425224 - Ref JHB000440AS
About the position
A well established and fast growing Commercial Bank is looking for an experienced Developer to join their team.
Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Develop technical specifications from functional descriptions and/or ripened business requirements.
- Develop front-end, back-end and integration layer software products according to technical specifications.
- Perform quality checks by developing and executing testing scripts and procedures.
- Execute applications and systems performance analysis.
- Recommend and implement improvement methods.
- Maintain and modify existing applications and systems.
- Liaise with software solution partners.
- Execute applications and systems performance analysis
- Ensure timely delivery of developed applications and systems.
- Ensure project deadlines are met according to contracted delivery SLA with business partners.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Standby and support.
- System monitoring.
- Capacity planning.
- Performance analysis / load tests.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- A relevant 3-year degree / diploma in IT
- 5 years’+ proven software development experience
- Essential experience in the following development technologies is required:
- .NET Core
- React JS
- DB Design on MSSQL, SQL, PL-SQL
- Web Services
- Rest Services
- WPF, MVVM Model, MVC design patterns
- Web component development
- An understanding of SOA
Ideal Knowledge of:
- Must have detailed knowledge of:
- IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- Structured application development
- DB design
- Standards and governance
- Agile development life cycle
- Testing practices
- Systems analysis and design
- System architecture (technical design and implementation processes)
- Client benefits rewards program
- Agile development approach and MVP mind-set
- Way of working with an external and /or offshore solution partner
Should you not receive a response from us within one week of your application, your application has unfortunately not been successful.
- Solid understanding of:
- Banking systems environment
- Banking business model
- Best practices for Quality Assurance (QA)
- .NET developer platform
- Omni-channel web platform
About the agency
wePlace is a specialist recruiter. We find and place the best talent available in the market by headhunting individuals with specific skill sets, backgrounds and qualifications. We apply our in-depth knowledge and experience in the areas that we operate in, specifically, Information Technology, Banking, Finance, Sales and Marketing, to cater for our clients specific and individual needs.
wePlace has a diverse team with over 30 years of combined experience in Audit, Banking, Bioinformatics, Finance, Information Technology and Sales. Our dedicated team of individuals strive to find and place the best candidates in the most efficient and timely manner to make the process as smooth as possible for our clients as well as our candidates.
wePlace, with its diverse team, will continuously be looking at new and innovative solutions to all your placement needs.
wePlace is looking forward to working with you and to meet your placement requirements with the best talent available in South Africa.
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel any time.
EMAIL ME JOBS LIKE THIS
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job: Senior IT Auditor. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time.