Senior Telematics Operations Manager
Permanent Management EE position
Market Related cost to company
Job 2260427 | Ref AF_1012_4790
Posted 12 Oct 2018 by Afrizan Personnel
About the Position
A leading financier is currently seeking an individual to assume the role of Senior Telematics Operations Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing operations across Telematics within the organisation which includes driving automation and ensuring exceptions between stakeholders are resolved timeously in order to mitigate any risk to the organisation.
- Manage employees completing reconciliations to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Drive enhancements to existing reconciliations.
- Drive the automation process for reconciliations.
- Manage the monthly finance remittance process for Telematics internally and with external suppliers.
- Resolution of exceptions within deadlines for both Operations and Finance.
- Ensure representation of Telematics Operations in various projects implemented across the business.
- Manage the day to day running of the Telematics Operations department.
- Ensure Performance Reviews of employees are submitted timeously.
- Develop presentations, reports and other strategic communications.
- Manage the provision of support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide Telematics Operational sign-off for any new products within the business that requires same.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure efficient and effective service levels are maintained.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Telematics Analyst and Finance to mitigate risks through process improvement.
- Ensure procedures are implemented, maintained and continuously improved.
About The Employer
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in business or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Operations or Telematics.
- Proven track record on process engineering utilising continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Experience with Data and Statistical analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Kindly note, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please consider it unsuccessful.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time