Hospital Event Consultant at Genesis Medical Scheme
Permanent Specialist position
Cape Town CBD, Western Cape
Undisclosed basic salary
Posted 10 Oct 2018
About the Position
Genesis Medical Scheme is looking to appoint a suitably qualified registered nursing sister to assist in the Clinical Division with the hospital admission/updates and hospital event review.
The position offered will suit a self-motivated and driven person who will to be responsible in managing the above process.
The applicant must have the relevant experience in the area of providing hospital admission reference numbers and holistically managing all hospital events in its entirety.
The following competencies are required to be successful in the role:
- Attention to detail
- Well spoken
- Pro-active and innovative
- Good verbal and written communication in Afrikaans and English
The following qualifications are required:
- Registered Nursing Qualification with minimum 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of medical diagnoses and treatment.
- Knowledge of ICD10 & CPT4 coding
- Strong and proven administration skills
Should you qualify and be interested in applying for the above-mentioned vacancy, please forward your updated CV with a covering letter to the email address below
Please clearly indicate, in the subject line of your e-mail, the title of the position for which you are applying and email: Email Address
- Registered nurse
- knowldege of medical diagnosis and treatment
- knowledge of ICD 10 and CPT 4 coding
- strong and proven admin skills
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time