Permanent Senior position
Cape Town CBD, Western Cape
Undisclosed basic salary plus benefits
Posted 14 Sep 2018
About the Position
- Provide technical support to staff and pupils across a wide range of devices (e.g. computers, laptops, iPads, smartphones, printers, SMARTBoards, data projectors) and will relate to hardware, software and connectivity.
- Install hardware or software.
- Setup up new equipment and upgrade existing systems.
- Maintain and repair equipment.
- Configure networking and resolve connectivity issues.
- Determine and install appropriate security measures.
- Troubleshoot different computer issues.
- Individual that enjoys problem solving and researching solutions.
- People person, who is patient and who can adjust their explanation of problems and resulting solutions according to the level of the user.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise actions based on nature and urgency of requests.
We offer a competitive salary package based on experience.
Please send CV with contactable references to Email Address immediately.
This company may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of your application was most likely unsuccessful.
VCS - More Time for You assist professionals and businesses by providing specialised assistance tailor-made to suit their needs. We work virtually and have a proven service portfolio.
- Experience with wide range of hardware and be able to solve hardware-related faults timeously
- Sound working knowledge
- ability to solve wide-ranging issues in Windows and iOS operating systems
- Microsoft Office
- Google Apps for Education
- Ability to efficiently research problems and their solutions
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Excellent customer service skills
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Dynamic IT company based in Cape Town, is seeking an experienced and hardworking individual to join their motivated and busy team with this permanent Technical Manager position. They are passionate about creating an environment in which to develop and grow people to their full potential and to grow technology-based companies. Their goal is to create business success through Network Engineering Technology. Only candidates from Cape Town and surrounding areas need apply.
Employer & Job Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary package based on experience.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time