Continious Improvement Manager
Permanent Intermediate position
R650,000 - R750,000 pa cost to company
Job 2252511 | Ref TP2006929Leh
Posted 14 Sep 2018 by Tech-Pro Personnel
About the Position
Position: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: R650– R750K
Location: Johannesburg South
Eager to develop your Business Acumen as a Continuous Improvement Manager.
ONLY candidates with five to six years working experience will qualify for this role and MUST meet all the requirements as set out below. This role will offer you mentorship within Supply Chain and the opportunity for long terms growth within the company. We are looking for someone with the right attitude – someone who is willing to learn and work hardtop achieve and that has a passion for Supply Chain.
- Specialist oversees review and refines processes and procedures to insure high level of performance
- Assisting key functional areas to convert strategic goals into tangible projects
- Management and running of strategic projects
- Enablement of functions to improve productivity, reduces unit cost, improve service levels, improve safety record and employee happiness and wellness
- Facilitation of key sessions to create structured and sustainable improvement
- B Engineering Industrial / Masters an advantage
- ONLY six years working experience with in the FMCG sector
- Analytical, negotiation & problem solving skills
- LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Business Acumen and change management experience
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time