Business Intelligence Developer Analyst
Permanent Intermediate position
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2252502 | Ref LM40606
Posted 14 Sep 2018 by e-Merge IT Recruitment
About the Position
A major SQL & Data environment is pursuing exciting Data Warehousing and Data Engineering initiatives. This role is for an established team within a high-value division. Our client is a big name Bank. They offer medical and pension, tons of leave as well as regular bonuses for performance. They are looking to become the most innovate bank by 2020
- BSc, BCom or relevant IT-related national qualification
- Minimum 3 years solid experience with T-SQL, database admin, including server maintenance, security monitoring.
- Excellent knowledge in SSIS, SSRS and Data Warehousing using the Kimble methodology
- Excellent knowledge in developing SSAS cubes in SQL Server
- Proven experiences of large data sets
- Proven Knowledge of MDX, powershell, tracing of stored procedures
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers
- Retail experience advantageous but not essential
Nice to have
- Business Intelligence and Analysis Experience
- Database Administration and Solutions
If you are ready to make a career move, contact me today!
Reference Number for this position is LM40606 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of up to R540k per annum negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Lerato on Email Address or call her on Contact Number to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on [URL Removed] for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
"If you haven't heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position"
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time