Permanent Intermediate position
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R520,000 - R550,000 pa cost to company
Job 2233923 | Ref NFC001039JLo
Posted 12 Jul 2018 by Network Finance 2
About the Position
An independent power producer is looking for someone with excellent communication skills that can assist the Financial Manager.
Job & Company Descriptions
The company is dealing with renewable energy and contains more than 40 wind turbines. The perfect candidate will be responsible for financial analysis, financial planning, and control for the entire project company.
As an Junior Accountant you will responsible for the following:
- Assisting in financial planning and control
- Preparing management accounts
- Treasury control , reporting and the integrity thereof
- Monthly Budget preparation
- Ensuring that the payment requests are in line with approved contracts in place
- Submission of monthly PAYE including PAYE reconciliations
- Liaise with external auditors to resolve accounting matters
- Ensuring tax affairs of the company are in order
- Tax, regulatory reporting and controls
Minimum 5 years experience within a similar role
Financial/Bookkeeping knowledge needed.
Strong computer literacy
Experience in financial packages i.e. SAP and PASTEL
Experience with BEE
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time