Treasury Manager CA SA
Permanent Intermediate position
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R1,100,000 - R1,300,000 pa cost to company
Job 2233810 | Ref NWF002914MMo
Posted 12 Jul 2018 by Network Finance 2
About the Position
Job & Company Description:
Our client, a leader in the mining sector with international footprint, is currently recruiting for a dynamic and experienced Treasury Manager. They are looking for an individual who is brave enough not only to challenge themselves, but challenge others, and make a difference in the work they do. Be part of a dynamic culture where trust and care is valued.
- Manage regulator and economic capital, estimate business unit capital requirements and determine optimal capital structure
- Oversee bank accounts, account transfers and related account transaction processing
- Manage banking relationships
- Manage activities related to debt financing, financial investment and corporate-wide funding
- Provide guidance and advice on investment opportunities
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Qualified CA(SA)
- Completed SAICA articles
- Minimum 6 years’ post article experience
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit [URL Removed] for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact:
Matshepo Mothlabane on Contact Number
Executive Consultant Assistant: CA (SA)
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time