Assistant Technical Manager
Permanent Senior EE position
CPT - CBD, Western Cape
Up to R600,000 pa basic salary
Job 2225197 | Ref CPT002393ZN
Posted 13 Jun 2018 by Tower Group
About the Position
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing properties from a technical prospective
- Electrical, Mechanical and / Construction background essential
- Technical / Mechanical qualification at N4 level or equivalent a strong equivalent
- Must have a drivers licence
- Experience with Internal and External clients
Decision making authority
- Decisions are based on the knowledge of theory and systems.
- Required to choose from a limited array of routines or rules at his / her disposal
- Works within specific prescribed policies and guidelines
- Quality / standards awareness and implementation, basic contract management, co ordination skills
- Business writing skills, financial / Numeracy skills
- Computer literacy - Ms Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- People management / Leadership skills
Only Candidates that meet the above requirements will be considered for this position.
Please submit your detailed CV to Email Address, or visit our website [URL Removed] or alternatively give us a call on Contact Number.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time