Graduate Civil Engineer
Permanent Junior position
Market Related basic salary
Job 2217027 | Ref NES007827PMi
Posted 17 May 2018 by Network Engineering Menlyn
About the Position
A Pre Cast Engineering firm requires a Civil Engineering Graduate to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity for a Graduate with experience in Structures looking for a great start to their professional career.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- CAD Drawing and basic computer skills
- National Diploma or B Tech in Civil Engineering
- Interest or experience in Concrete Design, Reinforced Concrete, Manufacturing and Business
- Experienced in draughting and designing.
- Commercial project experience will be highly advantageous.
- Should be able to work well in a team environment.
- Good communication skills and well presented.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more engineering jobs, please visit [URL Removed] you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Civil Engineering
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time