Sales Engineer HVAC X Ref
Permanent Senior position
R20,000 - R30,000 pm cost to company plus commission
Job 2217019 | Ref 18700
Posted 17 May 2018 by Sinakho Staffshop (Pty) Ltd
About the Position
Write your own Cheque, structure your own package . Enjoy travelling into Africa? Excel at the leaders in the HVAC industry
- As a Sales Engineer, main responsibilities will include the sales of air conditioning products to consultants, architects and contractors in the HVAC industry.
- Ensure that clients receive high quality sales response with regards to detailed and accurate quotations, technical sales support and after sales service.
- Helping to ensure that the company remain at the fore front of the HVAC industry throughout the African continent.
- Conduct follow-ups on quotations and technical enquiries, ensuring that product strategies are implemented correctly in each region and to ensure that our valued clients receive accurate service that meet their requirements.
- Liaising with other departments within the company on matters relating to the sales activity is a key requirement.
- Sales engineer with commercial aptitude.
- Team player, stimulated by new challenges, employs a forward-thinking attitude, and is pro-active and always eager to maximize new opportunities.
- excellent communication skills, remain open-minded and calm under high pressure
- Traveling extensively through out Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
- Matric: Mathematics, Physics and English
- Degree: Mechanical Engineering degree would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn and work towards understanding all technical aspects of air conditioning equipment as applied in the HVAC industry
- Able to work under pressure and put in extra effort to meet targets & deadlines
- Valid code 08 driver's license.
- A telephone/ cell phone and be contactable
- Willing to develop interpersonal skills for successful development of client relations
- Experience with the following will be an advantage:
- Previous experience of direct client liaison
- Previous experience in a technical sales role
- Familiarity of the HVAC industry
KINDLY APPLY ONLINE
Please note: Should you note receive any feedback 10 working days after you have applied, please assume that your application is
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time