Permanent Senior EE position
R25,000 pm basic salary
Posted 25 Jun 2018 by Cletech Recruitment
About the Position
Well Established Company based in the Eastrand seeks a Qualified Forklift Technician.
- Self-Starter, Initiative, work without supervision, Independent.
- Must be Trustworthy and have Integrity.
- Hands-on troubleshooting and repair work.
- Liaise with parts department for supply of parts required.
- Run computer based diagnostics on forklifts and other products.
- Maintain regular communication with service manager and/or service dispatchers.
- Perform planned service on forklifts and components to supplier standards and customer.
- Fault finding
- Understanding and implementation of supplier warranty systems, policies and procedures
- Trade test - Auto Electrical AND Diesel AND Electrical
- Red Seal Qualification
- Valid unendorsed driver's license
- Minimum 3 years' experience working on forklifts
- Willingness to work overtime and standby hours
- Good auto electrical and experience on hydraulic is a must
Medical Aid+ Provident Fund
- Computer Literate
- Communication skills
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time