Personal Banking Sales at Bidevst Bank
Permanent Intermediate position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 17 May 2018 by Bidvest Bank
About the Position
- Personal Banking customers.
- To retain and grow client base.
- To achieve and meet business objectives through identifying and fulfilling customer financial needs and through providing consistent excellent ccustomer service.
Duties and Responsiobilites:
- Generating leads for personal banking and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential individual customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Working to KPI's and revenue targets as set by the Regional Head and Area Head - Personal Banking.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within personal banking market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Working closely with business bankers and finding opportunities to cross sell.
- Monitor activities by reviewing action plans and taking corrective action to meet sales targets.
- Maintains a complete understanding of all products offered via distribution channels, with knowledge sufficient to discuss product attributes fully and confidently.
- Offer full spectrum (one stop shop) of customer services covering all individual product offerings
- Meet client needs by conducting needs analysiswith clients according to Bidvest Bank procedures.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Provides a superior customer service by responding to all queries via telephone, correspondence or one to one interactions in a timely, professional and courteous manner, as defined in the bank's service standards.
- Ensure that interdepartmental processes and relationships are efficient, effective and solution based to deliver client service, including back office, exchange control and compliance
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction to ensure that all transactions are legal
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with the team
- Review the client files and keep up to date with changes in FICA, relationship management and client needs
- Update and manage all client interaction on the CRM system/shared drive
- Manage all administration and related paperwork to conclusion
- New business acquisition
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- CRM system
- Own transport
- Valid driver's licence
- Problem solving
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time