Field Sales Agent at Bidvest Bank
Contract Junior position
Cape Town CBD, Western Cape
Up to R3,000 pm basic salary
Posted 17 May 2018 by Bidvest Bank
About the Position
A Field Sales Agent is responsible for marketing Bidvest Bank money transfer products and services to meet the needs of Personal Banking customers. A Field Sales Agent will be responsible for identifying and targeting money transfer customers that require to send or receive funds outside of South Africa and refer them to Bidvest Bank branches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads for money transfer product and turning them into opportunities for Sales.
Identifying potential individual customers from target areas i.e. taxi ranks, home affairs, shopping malls and universities to transact at Bidvest Bank branch for money transfers.
- Monitor activities by reviewing actions plans to meet sales targets
Maintains a complete understanding of the products offered via distribution channels, with knowledge sufficient to discuss product attributes fully and confidently.
- Self confidence
- Passionate individual who enjoys helping customers
- Highly goal orientated with the ability to hit or exceed sales targets
- Excellent communication skills to engage new customers
- determined and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers
- Highly responsive individual
- understanding the importance of responding quickly to daily challenges
- Eager to make a difference
- Sales driven
- Hard working
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time