Part-Time Lecturer Physiotherapy Division at Stellenbosch University
Casual / Part Time Intermediate position
Bellville, Western Cape
Undisclosed basic salary
Posted 15 May 2018 by Stellenbosch University
About the Position
- Developing and facilitating case-based learning opportunities;
- Facilitating learning on the clinical platform;
- Informing the undergraduate curriculum aligned with the burden of disease;
- Research into the facilitation of learning on the clinical platform and developing valid, reliable workplace-based assessments;
- Academic support to students working on the clinical platform;
- Developing/implementing an electronic platform for use by students to monitor patient interactions / physiotherapy outcomes;
- Academic management and administration of the clinical physiotherapy module;
- Stakeholder engagement relevant to clinical physiotherapy module;
- Developing, accrediting and supporting clinical sites and clinical educators;
- Participating in teaching, research and community activities, as well as projects of the Division, Department and Faculty;
- Publication of research results.
- A Master's degree
- Teaching and clinical supervision experience
- Research experience
- Registered/registrable with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as a Physiotherapist.
About The Employer
Enquiries regarding remuneration/benefits as well as technical assistance with the electronic application process: Human Resources Division, Tygerberg Campus on Contact Number
Closing date: 25 May 2018
Commencement date: 1 July 2018
The University will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition of the staff corps, especially
with regard to the appointment of suitable candidates from the designated groups.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Apply online at [URL Removed]
Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the
closing date of the advertised post.
The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates.
Should no feedback be received from the University within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time