Permanent Senior position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
R300,000 - R350,000 pa cost to company
Posted 11 May 2018 by MHCM
About the Position
Our client in the ICT field who is a services and solutions provider in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ a Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is defnitely not one to miss as our client is one of the best to work for in the field.
- They will require from you to be responsible for the recording, reporting, escalation monitoring etc of the McAffee, Checkpoint, Fortinet and Cisco environment across a global deployed infrastructure base.
- Your role would require from you to be operational proactive and to ensure that incidents are prevented and current incidents are resolved.
- You will be required to manage, diagnose and escalate to the vendor, or Senior Security Team members.
- You will responsible for adding visibility and improving the current monitoring systems and share and grow the proactive requirements of the role
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations on the security of the systems
- Assist with security stand-by on a rotational basis
- In short, we need you to work passionately to analyse, design, install, and problem solve our client's hardware and software.
- 4 - 5 years experience as a Senior Engineer
- A Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
- CCNA & CCNP
- CCNA Security, Security +
- Experience with Checkpoint, Cisco FortiGate's, WAFs
- CCNP Security Essential
- Networking experience essential
- Ethical Hacking advantageous
- Own vehicle and drivers licence essential
- Good English language skills
If you are a qualifying candidate for this position, kindly email me the following documents and information to Email Address
- Updated Word Document CV
- Matric Certificate
- Any other Qualifications
- ID Document
- Latest Payslip
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
- Security Engineer
- Security Engineering
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time