Permanent Senior EE position
Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
Undisclosed basic salary
Job 2208095 | Ref JC 43273
Posted 16 Apr 2018 by MPC Recruitment
About the Position
My client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team based in Uitenhage.
- Responsible for supporting the Engineering department or project manager or VHL.
- Coordinate activates between sales, engineering and plant with the emphasis on change management and new part introduction.
- Coordinate within REHAU with ENG,PE,IM,PUR,LOG,CHEM etc to ensure projects and other agreed tasks meet the objectives set.
- Offer direct support to the department manager or project manager, within the scope of projects and supporting co-ordination of customer interfaces.
- Completed Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Diploma/Degree
- Minimum of 5 years Automotive design/development experience
- Completed Project management training
- Awareness of modern quality planning techniques
- Commercially aware
- Good communicator
- Good analytical skills
- PC Literate (familiar with Windows software)
- Full driving license and willingness to travel
- Must have own reliable transport
Interested and qualified candidates may forward CV's to Email Address
Reference Number: JC 43273
- Industrial Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Automotive Design
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time