Permanent Intermediate position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Market Related basic salary
Job 2206313 | Ref PE005870LOM
Posted 10 Apr 2018 by Recru-it
About the Position
- Basic understanding of Asterisk Telephony Server.
- Medium level understanding and working knowledge of networks and network infrastructure
- Working Knowledge of SIP endpoints (handsets and gateways)
- Experience of interaction with customers and handling difficult situations
- Good customer facing skills and able to confidently communicate with clients
- Excellent English Language verbal and written communication skills
- Good multitasking skills - Flexibility in approach
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a highly pressurized environment
- Senior Certificate
- Relevant IT Qualifications like A+, N+
- 2 years exp
- Technical knowledge
- Posses good fault finding and analytical skills
- Posses good administrative skills
- Be computer literate (Linux, MS Windows, MS Office) and a self-starter
- Provides technical and business support to internal and external customers
- Maintain product/support knowledge base
- First line Telephony support
- Troubleshoot or identify actual problem and resolve telephonically wherever possible.
- Escalate to relevant supplier or provider and provide feedback to customers accordingly
- Ensure complete closure and resolution of calls within the SLA or within an acceptable time frame.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time