Assistant Accounts Co-Ordinator
Permanent Intermediate position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Up to R13,000 pm basic salary
Posted 05 Apr 2018 by Top Personnel
About the Position
Top and well-known promotions and events agency are looking to recruit an Assistant Accounts Co-Ordinator to become part of their team.
Under the supervision of the Account Manager, the ideal candidate will manage the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions. Will also be responsible for logistics, staff training and supervision.
- Minimum Matric (English/Maths a must)
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing advantageous
- Minimum 3 years' experience in full-time employment
- Experience in dealing with clients
- Evidence of being able to effectively prioritise and meet tough deadlines
- Experience in working in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Own car + valid license
- Own laptop/Windows 10
- MS Excel Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint intermediate
- MS Word
Starting salary at R13K p/m - 13th cheque dependant on performance
Mon-Fri Contact Number weekend per month
The industry is active on public holidays, weekends and from time to time, in the evenings. All prospective candidates must be willing to work these hours.
- Verbal and Written English
- Attention to detail
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time