Permanent Intermediate position
East London, Eastern Cape
Market Related basic salary Neg
Job 2202939 | Ref EL001556AJ
Posted 27 Mar 2018 by Profile Personnel
About the Position
- Key interface between SDT to achieve the program’s targets on time, cost, quality and manufacturing.
- Coordinate Model Year Change launch / product change implementation and work with functional managers to identify the training needs and create training plans.
- Ensure program adherence to BOS.
- Ensure launch activities and reporting according to PRP.
- Create start-up plan for Model Year Changes and maintain timeline, activities check list and open issues list to ensure the program achieve customer milestones, internal deliverables, and engineering deadlines and plant start-up in line program timeline.
- Collect, prepare and manage product change implementation with mitigation of obsolescence/risk of airfreight in mind.
- Coordinate delivery of all pre-production parts (Prototypes, PV Build Pilot)
- Conduct Manufacturing reviews and ensuring the Manufacturing Site Readiness through LRR.
- Act as key interface between CBU program management, Engineering, Purchasing and other operations in order to ensure Product Readiness though Design for Assembly and manufacturing feasibility.
- Ensure proper product change management approval and implementation process in the plant.
- Creation and maintenance of BOM’s and part numbers, KEM/PEM document management
- MBOM reviews according to BOS and maintenance of the MFG Pro BOMs and Item Masters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Engineering / Process experience.
- Program Management experience.
- MS Project, MS Office Computer Literacy
Please forward CV to, Email Address. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time