Asset Care Specialist Automotive Engineering
Permanent Senior position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Up to R500,000 pa cost to company
Posted 22 Aug 2018 by Top Personnel
About the Position
- Provide overall support for the implementation and execution of Asset care in order to deliver a high level of cost effective equipment reliability and asset preservation.
- Implement programs, operating standards, business processes and cost reduction initiatives to increase reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Coordinate the scheduling of preventative maintenance tasks to ensure Site performs to their maximum capability, to minimise down time and to improve on quality.
- Responsible for the full administration function within the Engineering department (monthly reports, repairs, service schedules, machine data, etc).
- Establish and improve work methods to remain cost competitive and maintain work standards.
- Ensure subordinates are effectively managed and held accountable through laid down policies and procedures.
- Ndip Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years planning experience with SAP PM Module
- 2 years experience within a manufaturing environment
- Working knowledge of OSHACT
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Preventative maintenance systems
- Knowedge of SAP PM module
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Data minded
- Process and detail orientated
- Able to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical ability with problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the business
- Able to share information and provide input for strategic thinking and management decision making
- Computer literacy
- Data minded
- Detail oriented
- Analytic ability
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time