Technical & QMS Admin Assistant
Permanent Intermediate position
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Undisclosed basic salary
Posted 12 Jan 2018 by Top Personnel
About the Position
Purpose of the role:
Controlling the Engineering Maintenance Store by ensuring accurate stock keeping and maintenance of all Engineering, Spares and Special Tools. Perform quality management, administrative and other activities in support of the Technical Services Department to enhance compliance to systems and processes as set out in the QMS.
- Store Controlling
- Participation in budget development, monitoring and control for area of responsibility. Adhering to procedures for stock and non-stock acquisitions.
- Assist in maintenance management systems activities and act as stand-in when the regular Reliability Systems Assistant is not present
- Responsible for replenishment of Heavy Fuel Oil for the site boilers.
- Participate in the execution of reliability initiatives to improve plant performance.
- Provide administrative support and ensure timeous close-out of items related to:
- Risk Assessments
- Change Control
- SOP updates and training
- Internal and External Audit Findings
- From time to time carry out other jobs within the department / factory, which are consistent with his/her grade, qualification and training
- Relevant qualification
- At least 2 years experience in similar role
- Stock Control
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Professional Qualification
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time