Marketing Intern X Head Office at Dial A BED
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2176967 | Ref MARKINTERN
Posted 08 Jan 2018 by Coricraft Group
About the Position
About the Position:
Do you want to get a head start in a corporate marketing environment? Then we have the ideal 6 months - contract opportunity for a driven, dynamic Marketing Graduate. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Managers with, graphic design's and copy writing brand and promotional campaigns.
Education, Experience and competencies required:
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Media & Journalism/Communication/ Marketing
- Must be familiar with - InDesign, Photoshop (Illustrator - beneficial)
- Compelling writing and editing ability to create copy for the website/ social media and other marketing platforms (SEO, Web copy, Email, Social Media)
- Strong affinity to social media platforms
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Explorer skills, knowledge of internet search engines
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Maintain marketing/Media plans and programs in line with the Coricraft strategy.
- Administrative support for National Campaigns / Events, as well as sponsorship of key events.
- Assist in developing local marketing plans and ensure implementation of these plans via activities for New Stores / Revamped stores / Regions as well as for any first aid stores.
- Administrative support in the implementation of all campaigns across all channels (In-Store, POS, Media, Online, etc.).
- Handle any ad-hoc marketing projects as required.
- Assisting with creative design work/ adverts and pricing.
- Reporting on Social platforms - Reach, Engagement
- Website conversions
- Website Referral Data - Engagement, Bounce rates, Page view times, etc.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto)
- Web copy
- Social Media
Desired Work Experience
- Up to 1 year Marketing Assistance
- Up to 1 year Retail
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time