Automation Test Engineer
Contract Intermediate position
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2176401 | Ref NF_MUL_TST
Posted 04 Jan 2018 by GoldenRule
About the Position
A position is available for a Test Engineer who will work on predominantly high impact and complex system tasks which involves diverse technologie and Integration between various external parties
Key Performance Objectives
- Implementation and review of test processes, scripts and procedures.
- Identify and Implement appropriate software test automation processes and procedures.
- Generating test plans.
- Test strategy implementation
- Reporting of test results
- Participate in the prioritization and reporting of defects through liaison with product owners, release managers, technical leads and architects.
- Perform tests (both manual and automated) according to QC defined standards/processes, and report variations
- Monitor issues blocking test execution for resolution or escalation
- Contribute to testing quality standards in alignment with the overall test strategy
- Aid and assist other test and project team members when requested.
- Peer review test cases and test scripts
- Design, develop, maintain and execute reusable and maintainable test scripts, both manual and automated.
- Setup manual and automation test environments
- Tracking all requirements specification changes and assess impact on test cases, both manual and automated
- Escalate exceptions to the QC Team Lead
- If required, represent the team in regular status meetings as required with the testing and project teams
- Mentorship, training and upskilling of new members and interns.
- Keep abreast of test automation trends and methodologies.
- Assist with the continuous test process improvement.
- Planning and executing testing efforts as defined in the overall test strategy.
- 4+ Years of Experience in Software Testing with automation experience in a consumer electronics environment.
- Extensive knowledge in the different functional testing types
- Experience with software version control tools, e.g. GIT.
- Experience in identifying and selecting manual tests to be automated.
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks and Test Automation Frameworks.
- Knowledge of Storm Test and Pycharm technologies
- Knowledge of Python programming language or XML
- Unit Test Frameworks
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time