Senior .NET Developer Azure at International
Permanent Senior position
CPT - Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Market Related basic salary
Job 2149625 | Ref PE005022LOM
Posted 27 Sep 2017 by Recru-it
About the Position
Reporting to the aYo IT Development Manager, the successful candidate will drive the process and contribute towards the production of quality code and products; in a team environment; in accordance with the prescribed architecture, standards and implement as required within the agreed upon timeframes whilst providing assistance and coaching to intermediate and junior developers.
Responsibilities and work outputs
• Analysing, designing, development and support of .Net and C# based solutions;
• Testing and debugging of solutions and the interfaces between solutions and sub-systems;
• Coding reviews;
• Unit testing of the delivered code;
• Impact analysis on code changes;
• System documentation (technical design);
• Coaching and mentorship of developers;
• Evaluating new technologies;
• Release management using CI in Azure Cloud;
• Providing assistance throughout the delivery chain as and when required; and
• After hours work may be required
Competencies required • Business acumen; • Client/ stakeholder commitment;
• Drive for results;
• Impact and influence; and
• Self-awareness and insight.
Experience and Qualifications
• A relevant tertiary qualification or certifications will be advantageous;
• Minimum of 5 years development experience using C#.Net and Web Services;
• Exposure to the Azure Cloud platform;
• Previous experience with Integrating to 3rd parties will be advantageous; and
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle essential.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time