IT Audit Manager at EY
Permanent Intermediate position
Market Related basic salary Neg
Job 2143867 | Ref JOH001GT
Posted 11 Sep 2017 by Ernst & Young Services
About the Position
Description of Role:
Our national practice assists clients in providing IT audit services in support of our financial audits. We also provide IT governance and IT risk related services to a variety of clients, and particularly in the Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Retail and government sectors.
* Scoping and Leading engagements involving IT risk, IT governance; IT general controls, etc.
* Designing solutions for clients.
* Reviewing detailed work programs and deliver of junior staff.
* Reviewing final reports to be delivered.
* Presenting findings to the clients.
* Understanding and navigating complex IT system landscapes.
* Ability to work collaboratively with financial audit teams and identifying key IT risk areas, and integrating IT audit work into the financial audit work.
* Proficient in CoBiT and other IT governance requirements.
* History of working effectively with Internal Audit teams.
* Practise Management.
* Team Management.
* Working Email Address
* Client expectation management.
* Subject Matter Specialist.
* Business Development.
* Project management.
* Client account management.
* Budgeting and costing.
* Allocation of resources.
* Managing deliverables.
* Client ownership / management.
Qualification/s & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have:
* Information Systems Honours or equivalent
* Business degree in Accounting and Auditing preferably
* A minimum of 6 years experience in an IT Audit role(must have done external audit work)
* Management Consulting experience
* IT governance
* IT risk.
* CoBiT, and similar standards.
* ISAE3402 examinations.
* Auditing and accounting skills.
* Business process skills.
* IT audit integration with financial audit.
* Logical thinker and problems solver.
* Solid management skill.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Project Management experience – multiple engagements.
* Business development experience
* Team Player.
* Strong management experience.
* Share E&Y’s values and vision.
* Able to handle pressure.
* Enquiring Mind.
* Team building ability.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Enquiring Mind.
* Self starter
Who we are:
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time