Team Lead Product Software Development
Permanent Intermediate position
CPT - Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Market Related cost to company Neg
Job 2128927 | Ref PE004732Liesl
Posted 03 Oct 2017 by Recru-it
About the Position
Qualifications and Experience:
5+ years’ experience in software development industry in complex, high performance software environments.
1+ years Leadership experience within software development industry
Advantageous: 2+ years’ experience in gaming industry
Proven track record of results, both technical and leadership
Analysis, ROI, Budgeting experience
Proven results engaging customers at executive level and senior management levels
o Own product life cycle, end to end.
o Accountable for and reports on competitor analysis and market research to identify areas of opportunity / Risk
o Maintain in depth product(s) and technical understanding as well as general product group knowledge
o Prioritisation and planning of backlogs / demand pipelines & product roadmaps
o Ensure that established procedures and processes are accurately and carefully followed
o Facilitate change management due to changing situational/organizational/market requirements
o Create, agree and execute product, technical and operational strategy for products/markets/customers/services.
o Alignment with formalised Guilds and/or boards and standards across company/platform
o Define, track and budget for all costs associated with the product.
o Accountable for the creation, reporting and analysis of product/market/customer/service performance metrics.
o Stakeholder management and engagement for all aspects of product.
o Manage cross functional direct reports (overall performance, career development, training, upskilling, work load).
o Set and achieves efficiency objectives of their teams.
o Accountable for providing mentoring and coaching, as required.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate (verbal and written) with multiple business areas and levels (business, design, development, testing, operations, BI, marketing, regulations).
- Ability to effectively engage with customers at executive and senior management levels.
- Mature, self-starter with high energy levels.
- Proactive and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good people management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to business and team changes.
- Ability to give and receive product direction.
- Collaborative work approach.
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and take an objective approach to product decision making.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time