Contact Centre Operations Support at EOH
Temporary Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2069819 | Ref CC
Posted 14 Feb 2017 by TSS Managed Services
About the Position
EOH has an opening for a Contact Center Supervisor to undertake the following duties
- Process service requests logged.
- Handle repairs - Book device in, arrange collection, provide feedback, and arrange delivery back to site.
- Quotes for outright purchase for device.
- First call resolution customer care with regards to queries and applications e.g. providing relevant documents.
- Validate the customer base and correct errors.
- Out of box failures.
- Sales support with regards to advice on packages and handsets/devices.
- In house mobile support i.e. new employees' introduction to customer's mobile device set-up.
- Account enquiries i.e. on detail billing, payments etc.
- Assist with a roll-out e.g. upgrades and migrations.
- Provide advice and assistance by educating the end-user on value added mobile services e.g. International roaming, MMS, BBM.
- Assisting with the activation of value added services such as international roaming, MMS and SMS
- Facilitate workshops as educational sessions for end users. (Understand the elements of service delivery.)
- Inventory management - This is the management of loan phones and SIM cards.
- Compile and provide standard set of reports. Standard reports are defined as any report that resides in Infoweb and that does not require any development to produce the report.
- Monitor performance of SLA.
- Maintain SLA targets.
- Application support e.g. Provide first line support for Converged Portal or Spend Manager
- Management support - Quarterly management review meetings.
- Network escalation.
- Service improvement process in connection with continuous improvement.
- Training regarding process and policy.
- First line support for Managed Blackberry Support Services - if applicable
- Request non-standard reports. A non-standard report is defined as any report requiring development of Info web to product the report or any report residing on a system other than Infoweb. Please note that if a report does not reside on Infoweb then the customer must provide the Onsite resource with access to the system.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric & 3 year relevant Diploma/Degree or 3 year relevant Diploma/Degree
- Contact Centre Operations experience
- Telecommunication Industry
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Supervisory or Management experience
- Business Analyst Experience and Knowledge
- Call Centre Outsource experience
- ◾Compile and provide standard set of reports
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time