C# System Architect
Permanent Intermediate position
Durban Region, KwaZulu-Natal
R15,000 - R25,000 pm cost to company
Job 2056401 | Ref C#
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by ProDevelopment Group
About the Position
Please note only applications via email to Ashley Singh will be accepted or visit www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za to upload your cv.
Overview of the Role
Our Client is a leading organization in the Retail industry is seeking a C# Developer. The C# Developer is responsible for planning, high level design and oversight of the construction of our clients software package (system). This is both a technical role and a strategic role impacting the long term success of the Company.
The C# Developer is responsible for:
- Planning the future direction in regard to functionality, development platforms, appearance, operating platforms, and throughput of the system.
- Defining the overall structure of the system (taking into consideration the frameworks our client already has in place).
- Producing, or coordinating the production of the major deliverables and activities within the System Design team.
- Effective and efficient functioning of the System Design Process.
The C# Developer works as a member of the company, liaising with managers from all the departments.
- Pre-sales support.
- Quality Management.
- Product Strategy.
- Requirements definition.
- Design (Preliminary and detailed).
- Acceptance testing.
- Managing Projects.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Able to plan and carry out (manage) plans through to the point of realisation 18 months into the future.
- Flexible in accepting work assignments and capable of following directions.
- The ability to work responsibly without direct supervision.
- Able to travel interstate and internationally.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Business or related commercial field.
- 5 to 10 years plus experience in a system architecture position, 2 to 5 years at a management level.
- Strong understanding of commercial software processes and principles.
- Strong understanding of the retail industry.
- Strong understanding of information technology and its use in retail.
- Relevant commercial experience in managing a System Design Team with a combined resource pool of at least 5 architects.
- Project Management
- System Architecture
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time