Integration Architect at Leading Strategic Intelligence
Contract Senior position
Pretoria CBD, Gauteng
Undisclosed basic salary
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Leading Strategic Intelligence
About the Position
Our client is urgently looking for an Integration Architect (Experience with Integration Governance) for 6 to 12 months contract in Gauteng.
Have a broad knowledge of integration techniques and project methodologies
Take responsibility for following tasks:
- Take architectural decisions, both conceptual and technical.
- Translate business processes into architectural requirements.
- Guide the implementation of governance procedures.
- Lead a team of developers in service implementation and integration.
- Define an architecture roadmap for several years, supporting the business goals.
- Web services
- REST. Enterprise Service Bus e.g. IBM Message Broker
- IIB 9
- DataPower. Service security frameworks
- e.g. WSSE
- Oath2. Service repository e.g. WSSR.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time