Maintenance Team Leader Mechanical Electrical at Fempower Personnel
Permanent Senior EE position
R22,000 - R24,000 pm basic salary plus benefits
Job 2056299 | Ref 2017/04
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Fempower Personnel
About the Position
Maintenance Team Leader
A rewarding and challenging career opportunity for an individual with proven supervisory and problem solving skills exists in the Engineering Department and we are inviting applicants from suitably qualified persons to apply
- The ideal candidate must have an N6 (Mechanical/Electrical) qualification and at least 10 years' experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literacy is required in this position.
- Experience in cost centre budget control and reporting of expenditures is a requirement.
- Knowledge in PLC & SCADA systems and drives will be advantageous.
- SAP knowledge, particularly the creation of notifications and job work orders is necessary.
- In addition to this the successful incumbent will display good leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and be able to handle production challenges.
- Ensure that routine maintenance work is carried out in accordance with maintenance schedules; work instructions; works procedures; and quality assurance plans while making sure that work complies to accepted safety standards and maintaining high levels of workmanship.
- Ensure that planned repair work and breakdown repairs are carried out with minimum delay.
- Coordinate maintenance interventions with production personnel so as to avoid interruptions.
- Manage and develop a maintenance philosophy for equipment and high level of engineering service to ensure maximum plant availability.
- Provide schedules for preventative maintenance service equipment to ensure schedules are updated and adhered to.
- Must have good Microsoft Excel knowledge in order to generate reports and graphs.
- Record all the work done in the time-record work book and report any adverse plant conditions to the Engineer.
- Ensure that the relevant designs and drawings are to the required specification.
- Adhere and be responsible for ISO 9000 and OHS-Act requirements in areas of plant and equipment under his/her responsibility.
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Team Leader & Supervisor
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time