User Experience Designer Senior
Permanent Senior position
JHB - Central, Gauteng
Market Related cost to company
Job 2056290 | Ref CON000037MM2
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Mindworx Consulting
About the Position
My client based in Johannesburg is looking to employ a Senior User Experience Designer to take holistic ownership of user experience and customer experience delivery on projects and programmes. This person will design approaches, methods and techniques to meet diverse project needs, and across diverse technology, business and user landscapes.
- Honours Degree in User Experience Design, or Information Systems, or Computer Science, or Psychology / Human Factors, or Industrial Design
- Certifications in User Experience Design / Customer Experience Design
- Up to 7 years working as a UX professional, with senior designer and project lead experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability
- principles, web-based information architecture and design
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Axure, Balsamique, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time