Senior Projects Planner
Permanent Senior position
Rustenburg, North West
Market Related cost to company
Job 2056261 | Ref JHB000626DM
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by A to Z Personnel
About the Position
- Appropriate qualification in planning, engineering, mine construction management Project Management or work related
- 10 years’ experience as a Planner
- Experience in Surface infrastructure works as well as the sinking of vertical shafts, all mining development, underground construction, changeover to an operational mine and a Concentrator Plant.
- Experience with value engineering, claims, forecasting and contractor negotiations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Prism G2, Primavera and SAP
- Develop / Identify Work Breakdown Structure for project Schedules
- Develop Schedule precedence, identify and maintain critical Path of the project
- Develop the Baseline on the approved Schedule and manage the project Change Control Process and revisions to the Baseline.
- Develop Master Schedules
- Develop and maintain constructability reviews and integration between disciplines
- Provide key dates and sequencing into the POP Schedule
- Contribute appropriately to daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Review sub-contractor / supplier Schedules and incorporate key dates into the Master Schedule
- Measure performance against requirements and provide feedback and support
- Promote the company's standardised planning practices and reporting systems
- Provide coaching and support of Planning staff.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time