Permanent Intermediate position
Johannesburg Region, Gauteng
R20,000 - R27,000 pm cost to company incl benefits
Job 2056188 | Ref SAS1703
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Sassy Consulting
About the Position
Our Client based is a manufacturing organisation who urgently seeks to appoint an accountant. The accountant will be responsible for
- the complete accounting function i.e. debtors, creditors, taxation, management reporting and consolidated accounting.
- ensuring cashbooks and bank balances are checked consistently
- Prepare month end balance sheets to finance manager.
- supervising a finance team and provide finance manager with development needs of staff
- Assisting the payroll manager at month end.
- Preparing financial year end documentation
- Handle issurance issues and follow up where necessary
- Act as member of health and safety committee & EE committee
- Prepare VAT and PAYE payments and reports.
- Ensure that debtors staff comply with targets set.
You may be required to travel nationally during financial year end periods and during the budget planning process.
- Advanced Excel
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Caseware/TeamMate (Preferred)
- Balance Sheet Accounting
- Management Accounting
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Our Client based is a manufacturing organisation, based in Johannesburg. Their culture is intrinsically based on family values developed over many years.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time