Permanent Intermediate position
Rustenburg, North West
R700,000 - R840,000 pa cost to company
Job 2056126 | Ref TP2003975ZBu
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Tech-Pro Personnel
About the Position
A well-known global Mining manufacturing leader is searching for a Commodity Specialist to focus on their Strategic Sourcing for all mining commodities.
Focus on developing strategic sourcing strategies for the specified commodities on a commercial level with the aim on improving cost savings, service and quality. Conduct market and spend analysis in order to build Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models in order to support the business objectives. This is a leading role in a global company with vast opportunities for growth and global exposure.
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies in line with business objectives.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships and also manage internal stakeholder relationships
- Understand and manage the commercial terms and ensure compliance to legislation
- Drive cost savings and improve productivity within the procurement divisions
- BCom Degree (Supply Chain/Logistics)
- MCIPS is an added advantage
- 4 - 6 Year experience within Strategic Sourcing within mining or manufacturing
- 3 Years’ experience in strategic sourcing for mining Commodities
- Experience in developing TCO models
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time