SNR Mechanical Designer Transformers
Permanent Senior position
R40,000 - R50,000 pm cost to company incl benefits
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Link Recruitment
About the Position
- Mechanical Engineer - Heidelberg (Vaal)
- More than 5 years' experience in medium and power transformer design up to 100 MVA 170 KV Class.
- Ability to optimize design with cost calculation, interpreting customer specification for medium and power transformer.
- Experience in advanced AutoCAD, 3D software (Solid Works is an advantage).
- Computer literacy- Windows, MS Word and Excel (Syspro is an advantage).
- Ability to analyse, interpret and maintain complex databases.
- Knowledge of mechanical calculation considering material's characteristics and equipment applied in medium and power transformer.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process applied in medium and power transformer.
- Ability to work with customized engineering design software and advice on improvements.
- Ability to train and support personnel in power transformer design and system applications.
- Ability to take decisions, identify risks and opportunities in the design process and systems applications.
- Knowledge of transformer design and CAD
About The Employer
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical aid and pension contibutions
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time