National Head of Talent at Listed Retailer
Permanent Executive position
R750,000 - R900,000 pa basic salary plus benefits
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by Solar Recruitment Solutions
About the Position
NationalHead of Talent
SupplyChain - Listed Retailer
- Role description
Listed business seeks a National Talent Manager to handle the entire human capital function for the 7 distribution centers across SA. This encompasses all recruitment & selection, agency & labor broker relationships, retention planning, succession planning, annual recruitment budgeting, process improvement, liaison between HR and the business as well as every other activity required to ensure exceptional & essential talent is attracted to and retained in the business.
This person will be tasked with running the full life cycle of the recruitment process within this division ie
- Liaising with hiring force (Line Management and Executive team)
- Creating Job Cards and specifications
- Liaison with recruitment partners, agencies etc.
- Arrangements with regards to this process
- Onboarding of new employees in partnership with HR
- Creating and running induction processes
- Involvement on all levels with regards to this function of the division
Location : Eastrand with national travel when required.
Reporting into National Head of HR.
Other : long hours, high pressured, ever changing and sometimes unstructured environment. The business seeks someone who can cope with these factors.
- Essential requirements
- At least 8-10 years experience managing an end to end recruitment & selection function for a large national business.
Experience in one /combination of the following sectors : retail, logistics, transport, construction, FMCG, manufacturing - the sector experience is essential & non-negotiable.
- Degree in commerce, HR, Business management or Supply Chain preferred (preference will be given to applicants with the desirable education first).
Expert understanding of the LRA and other legislation relating to factors that will influence a hiring and firing policy of a large corporate organization.
- The ability to negotiate rates & terms with key service providers.
- Team management & leadership.
Thesalary on offer is negotiable on experience, qualifications, currentsalary and expectations.
Thetotal Cost to Company is forecasted to be within the region ofRContact Number per annum
Benefitsincluded in this package is:
- Cell phone allowance
- Business Management
- Team management
- High pressured
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
Listed retailer, FMCG giant.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
- Cell Allowance
- 13th cheque
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time