Senior .NET Developer at e-Merge IT Recruitment
Permanent Senior position
R40,000 - R45,000 pm cost to company
Job 2055924 | Ref KM36923
Posted 11 Jan 2017 by e-Merge IT Recruitment
About the Position
Senior .NET Developer Needed - Centurion - Neg between R40k to R45k ctc per Month
As a senior .NET developer your duties include:
- Design full stack web applications from user requirements.
- Develop full stack web applications with a strong emphasis on the back-end business logic
- Effort estimation in the development process
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- Desire to continuously stay abreast and explore new technologies
- At least 5 years work experience as a software developer
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Ability to turn user requirements into a solution without assistance
- Ability to self-test your work and provide a quality product
- Read and write UML design specifications
- Experienced in the following technologies
- C# .NET 4 and later
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web services (RESTful or WCF)
- Entity Framework, NHibernate or other ORM
- Unit testing
- RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle)
- Report writing (SSRS or Crystal Reports)
- Visual Studio Contact Number or later
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Automated Build Servers
- Microsoft certifications
The ideal candidate should show the following qualities:
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
- Can do attitude
- Ability prioritise issues in order to get things done
- Must be willing and capable to help team members achieve work targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strive for excellence
Reference Number for this position KM36923 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a negotiable salary between R40k and R45K a month cost to company.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Jason on Email Address or call him on Contact Number to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
"If you haven't heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position"
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time