B-Bbee Verification Analyst
Permanent Intermediate position
R12,000 - R17,000 pm basic salary
Job 2055915 | Ref HRSBEE
Posted 13 Feb 2017 by HRS Staffing Solutions
About the Position
Consulting Analysts are involved in evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling the information to produce a BEE score and/or a verification file for their clients.
The ideal candidate is a disciplined, self-motivated and confident individual with a thorough knowledge of B-BBEE. Project management and adaptability is critical to successfully overcome the unique challenges faced by a Consulting Analyst.
Attention to detail, decision making and time management forms an integral part of the Consulting Analysts' role in successfully finalising client projects.
Typical work activities
The day-to-day activities of BEE analysts are often complex and varied. Projects can vary in length depending on the type of project and the demands of the client.
Typical tasks involve:
- Assessing data
- Verify evidence
- On-site reviews
- Identification of risks
- Identification of opportunities
- Handling client complaints/queries
- Calculate preliminary scores
- Report writing and communication
- Assist with file preparation
- Manage projects
- Presenting Workshops
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients to achieve set goals
- Documenting and analysing the required information and data to produce reports
- Successfully engage with multiple clients simultaneously
- Manage project processes to reach project targets and meet client expectations
- Network with clients to build relationships and sustain them
- Prepare and deliver business presentations
- Communicate with Delivery team and management to deliver the best solution for the clients
- Monitor market trends to develop and improve existing products and services
- Daily update of statistics and project progress
Skills and Specifications
- Critical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be confident and outgoing
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability deal with clients from various walks of life.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Knowledge of computer operations and programs (Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong analytical BEE skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business and financial information and translate them into BEE requirements.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Capable of building strong client relationships.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- High level of project management skills.
- High level of technical knowledge and experience on BEE Codes, Charters and Sector Codes an advantage.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
Qualifications and Experience
- Between 2 and 5 years work experience as a BBBEE Verification Analyst
- Have a good understanding of accounting and interpretation of financial systems and financial statements;
- Relevant Degree (Preferable)
- Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Presentation Skills
- Verification/auditing skills and understanding of audit concepts
- Able to cope with tight timelines
- Able to handle conflict
- Basic understanding of company law
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently without supervision
Must have a valid driver's licence and own reliable car.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time