Permanent Intermediate position
Market Related cost to company
Job 2055719 | Ref CER004466NLa
Posted 10 Jan 2017
About the Position
Join a vibrant, innovative and exciting company that’s truly making a name for itself as one of the leading Development Houses in South Africa. The company offers an exciting working environment that’s very relaxed yet highly technical.
Experience & Skills Required
- BSc Computer Science / BCom: Information Systems
- 3 years’ experience working on Microsoft BI platforms (SQL Server 2008, 2012)
- Experience with rational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Designing and implementing dimensional modelling and Data warehouses
- Working knowledge and experience using SISS or similar ETL tool is non-negotiable
- Working experience and knowledge in T-SQL (PL-SQL)
- A well-known Development House is looking for passionate BI Developers to join their team
- This will be an immersive role that will see you delivering everything in their clients’ BI department from data models to semantic models and reports themselves
- The position will require an analytical person with an aptitude for numbers.
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Nomcebo Langa on Contact Number or email on Email Address.
Communicate Personnel on Contact Number
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time