Plastic Moulding Machine Setter
Permanent Intermediate position
R25,000 - R30,000 pm cost to company
Posted 10 Jan 2017 by Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
About the Position
A well known Plastic Manufacturing Company based in Brakpan is seeking a Plastic Moulding Machine Setter.
- Matric with technical subject.
- Qualification/Diploma in Plastic Processing is essential.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in injection moulding process and setting.
- Must be willing to work on shift system and overtime.
- Maximize machine outputs by maintaining product cycles as per or improving on required standards.
- Ensure products produced are of the required quality standards as set by company.
- Ensure effective running of injection molding machines as per Production Plan.
- Effective product changeovers in accordance with the Production Plan.
- Set and operate injection molding machines so as to optimize product quality, machine availability and process performance.
- Conform to all machine safety and mould protection systems and procedures.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are kept.
- Monitor the process parameters and product quality of all machines in operation on a ongoing basis.
- Perform relief duties in other areas as and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring scrap targets are met.
- Reporting any problems immediatly to the Foreman.
- Plastic injection moulders
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time