CMD Design Executive at Datafin Recruitment
Permanent Intermediate position
Cape Town, Western Cape
Market Related commission only plus benefits
Posted 10 Jan 2017 by Datafin
About the Position
Our client, a leader in marketing and communication is looking for a CMD Design Executive for their Cape Town office to support one of the support and implementation teams for CMD Marketing Resource Management (MRM) software.
Branding & rebranding
- Maintaining an on-brand site across multiple browsers, in accordance with the clients supplied guidelines.
- Gathering and actioning any rebranding requirements in multiple applications, including Photoshop and Adobe Pro.
- Creating and maintaining eBrochures.
- Co-ordinating localisation / customisation.
- Testing rebranding in all environments.
- Building and supplying reports, on an ad hoc basis, which detail the statistics around eBrochures and associated assets.
- Creating and maintaining replicated workflows in all environments.
- Testing client specific workflows across all modules of CMD for all software releases.
- Scheduling and then committing localisation files to the dev environment.
Managing and Prioritising
- Managing incoming briefs.
- Continuous prioritization of workload.
- Awareness of client deadlines.
- BTEC or HND qualifications are necessary and / or a Bachelor’s degree in a Technology based degree is preferable.
- Experience in an office environment preferable.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of Customer Service.
- HTML and CSS.
- Agile / Scrum.
- JIRA / Confluence.
- Eclipse, Ant, Maven etc.
- Familiarity with Design Pattern concepts.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Problem solver.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to Email Address and mention the reference numbers of the jobs
Employer & Job Benefits
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time