Accountant at SET
Permanent Intermediate EE position
Cape Town, Western Cape
Market Related cost to company
Job 2055245 | Ref 01-12674
Posted 10 Jan 2017 by SET Recruitment Consultants
About the Position
R550k (Highly Neg)
Cape Town - CBD
Superb opportunity with large listed manufacturer for Chatered Accountant with 1-2 years commercial experience. Exposure to forex, import/export environment with solid cash flow management. Knowledge of foreign exchange transactions(forward cover and hedging) and advanced excel.Exposure to JDE or similar ERP is advantageous. Excellent career growth offered within the group.
Report to the Finance Manager and be responsible for
- Preparation and analyses of daily and weekly cash flow projections.
- Preparation of management pack schedules including the quarterly schedules.
- Preparation of year end pack submissions.
- Preparation and analysis of tax schedules and other statutory returns.
- Review of Management Accounts & budget submissions.
- Preparation and maintenance of forex documents and hedge accounting and ensure foreign cover taken as requested.
- Preparing schedules to monitoring procurement plans against targets, contracts and forward exchange contracts.
- Review/preparation of BBBEE reporting including quarterly consolidations.
- Review/preparation and submission of relevant SARB schedules required to support Reserve Bank requirements.
- Review and approval of purchase orders.
- Month end accruals, review of inventory and VAT reconciliations.
Call Lynley Batho on Contact Number or apply with CV in word format
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time