Sales Agent at LegalWise
Contract Junior position
Potchefstroom Town, North West
Posted 05 Jan 2017 by LegalWise
About the Position
Purpose of the role:
LegalWise seeks to employ a number of Sales Agents - Independent Contractors to effectively and efficiently focus on the sale of the LEZA products.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieve set monthly sales targets
- Identify new opportunities for sales
- Effectively market and sell all LEZA products in line with business requirements
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of Grade 10 (Standard 8)
- One year's sales experience essential
Skills and competencies required:
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy levels
- Strong networking skills with a strong customer services orientation
- Good quality control skills and attention to detail
- Excellent sales skills
- Full training and support provided
- ITC/criminal check will be a requirement
- PI assessment will be a requirement
- Relocation at own cost
Please forward your CV to LegalWise on email: Email Address.
If you haven't received feedback from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Networking Skills
- Sales Skills
About The Employer
Who we are
LegalWise exists to address access to justice for many South Africans, offering a more affordable way to legal services and a means to gain access to legal assistance. At LegalWise, we set great efforts to ensure a positive working environment, characterised by diversity and equality, where people feel appreciated and valued. Be part of an inclusive team that embraces openness, trust and values relationships that are mutually beneficial and respects our society.
LegalWise is committed to the principles of Employment Equity
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time