Consultant Solutions Architect
Contract Specialist position
R56,000 - R65,000 pm cost to company
Job 2054278 | Ref SA2
Posted 05 Jan 2017 by Greater Than Talent
About the Position
To provide specialised industry technical knowledge on ICT solutions. To be a technical advisor to the business Private and Public clients as well as to provide support and guidance to the pre-sales and sales teams in order to create sales opportunities. To exercise a level of design authority, technical excellence within the Solution Architecture and product environment and use industry knowledge to design revenue generating ICT solutions.
- Build, maintain and manage continuous technical relationships within corporate customers and partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction through consultation and technical design
- Low Level Design Understanding of companies Business' Private, Government and Key customers
- Manage Complex engagement with customer and third party suppliers
- Design Solutions which balance the business returns and customer requirements
- Provide input into Account Plans for top customers within verticals, and all Private, Public and Key customers
- Drive achievement of revenue targets for all verticals, GEBU and partner management by ensuring the matrix team is delivering on Tender requirements, meeting deadlines and support with regards to presenting complex solutions.
- Delivering on all Tender requirements, meeting deadlines and support with regards to presenting complex solutions.
- Engage with relevant Product teams to leverage partnerships for complex solutions company are not able to deliver.
- Be the technical expert for product and provide product ideas for Private, Public and Key This will apply to offerings even outside of the company product stable.
- Push the boundaries of solution designed within Private, Public and Key customers and ensure that company EBU is innovative but responsible.
- Minimum of 3 year National Diploma or 3 Year Degree in ICT Discipline (IT, Telecoms, Engineering, Business Admin) or related
- Plus CCDE or CCPD, CCNP, and CCIE
- Relevant security qualification an advantage
- Minimum 5 years IP and network related experience
- Minimum 4 years LAN design experience
- Minimum 4 years Solution Architect or Solution Engineering experience
- Project management experience with large projects beneficial
- 5 Years' experience working within a presales environment servicing customers within corporate business and government.
- Strong routing, switching and security background
- 5 Years' experience Interacting customers with relation to creating complex multinational solutions
- Cisco channels experience
- Matrix management experience
- Presentation Skills
- Project management
- Business Communication
- Conflict management
- TOGAF beneficial
- CCDE or CCPD
- and CCIE
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time