Permanent Intermediate position
Bellville, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2053667 | Ref Evelyn
Posted 28 Dec 2016 by Manpower SA Cape Town
About the Position
ACCOUNTANT: (EE) Cape Town, Bellville
- Must be able to perform the full accounting function up to Trial balance
- Journals, Importing / Exporting and processing up to trial balance
- Loading of Electronic Funds Transfers
- Income and payments on bank statement to balance to cashbook and Adviser Branch Returns
- Correct account, cost centre and company allocations
- Respond to Adviser and Regional Manager Queries
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Excel and Accpac knowledge essential
- Financial qualification (Degree/B Tech)
- A minimum of one/two years' working experience
- Experience within the financial services industry
Please answer the following before applying
- Do you have a minimum of one year experience in Accounting?
- Do you have a degree or equivalent qualification?
- Do you have strong Excel and Accpac skills?
- Do you have working experience in the financial services industry?
If you answered Yes to all the above Questions please send your CV ASAP to Email Address.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time