Senior UX UI Designer at e-Merge IT Recruitment
Permanent Senior position
Johannesburg Region, Gauteng
Market Related cost to company Neg
Job 2030853 | Ref TM36183
Posted 20 Jan 2017 by e-Merge IT Recruitment
About the Position
Senior UX/UI Designer
Once voted the most innovative bank in the wold is now looking for a Senior UI/ UX Designer for one of their most advanced divisions in a highly competitive industry. If you are specialist and you want to be part of the winners, then joins the winners.
This role is for an inquisitive, creative all-rounded who is as at home with UI design and UX process flow as they are with graphic design.
The designer will require utilising his/her expertise within the Brand (CI) Corporate Identity, critical understanding of style guides for various partner brands within our organisation. Attention to detail is paramount and will require a high level designer with these core attributes to ensure brand consistency and integrity throughout all channels, print, new media, web etc. The designer will primarily conceptualise, create and implement digital campaigns (banners, landing pages), geared towards educating the customer and driving the feet to various loyalty programs. In addition, the designer will need the UX know-how to be able to understand a technical spec and break down complex concepts into easy-to-use process flows within their UI designs. The designer will also need to apply this same type of customer-centric thinking across the Omni-channel environment we represent ourselves in as a business and brand. Understanding print process/set-up is also a requirement for this position.
Min Requirements A strong portfolio is essential to support the following: · Minimum 5 years’ extensive design/ production experience · Substantial knowledge/experience on CI Guide design (Essential) · Extensive UI/UX Design/mobile/responsive knowledge/experience · Strong work ethic, prepared to go the extra mile · Innovative thinker · Exceptional attention to detail · Senior Design/production experience (essential) · Multimedia/ after effects knowledge and experience · Understanding print processes for design
- Produce designs for digital marketing material: e.g. banners, mailers, promo pages
- Produce HTML for mailers and promo pages
- Produce visual designs from UX wireframes
- Strong understanding of design principles/Omni-channel best practices.
- Solid understanding of customer/user - centric design and UX principles
- Working within the parameters of the brand guide lines
- Broad understanding of internet related technologies and standards
- Good knowledge of web development and CMS packages
- Strong computer skills - keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions
- Strong conceptual skills
- Extensive experience with Adobe programmes:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe AE
- Good experience with web development languages:
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Illustration skills vector & 3D (Advantage)
- Content management (Advantage)
Qualifications · Relevant creative/ technical degree, diploma or certificate
Requirement for applying: · Portfolio (Needs to be sent with the CV)
Reference Number for this position is TM36183 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburgoffering a salary of R380 000 per annum cost to company negotiable on experience. The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Tshepo on Email Address or call him on Contact Number to discuss this and other opportunities. Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us! “If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time